We’re hiring! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Operations team as an Equipment & Yard Handler / Forklift Operator.
The Axiom team is a close-knit group of people who are passionate about, and motivated by, achieving success for ALL – whether that is our customers, suppliers, team members or anyone else we come in contact with.
Our Mission is to eliminate downtime, simplify operations and ensure customer success.
Our Vision is to be the North American supplier, customer and employer of choice for equipment solutions.
Our Core Values guide us in every decision we make. These values are:
- Continuous Improvement
About the position
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Preparing and loading equipment for shipment. Providing the correct paperwork to all parties.
- Giving all equipment a test run before loading for shipment.
- Performing final check to ensure goods to be shipped match pack slip and bill of lading.
- Unloading, receiving, counting and storing equipment and goods shipped to Axiom.
- Recording condition, hours, fuel levels, etc. of equipment returned from rental to Axiom. Completing and providing the correct paperwork to all parties.
- Ensuring the tidy and orderly storage of equipment and parts at all times. Storing items in designated areas.
- Cleaning equipment to meet company standards.
- Assisting with equipment service and assembly as required by the Operations Manager and under the direction of the Service Technician.
- Assisting with maintenance and repair of Axiom facilities and equipment as required by the Operations Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Have knowledge of machines & tools including their designs, uses, repairs & maintenance
- Possess valid safety tickets
- Possess a valid forklift operator ticket
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills